About Rob Levit
Rob Levit is a gifted facilitator and consultant who has worked extensively with educational, corporate and nonprofit clients on strategic planning, team development and leadership skills. He is known for his inclusive, engaging and interactive style that fosters learning, collaboration and clarity for participants. Rob has provided keynotes, trainings and facilitations for a wide array of organizations including the Governor’s Office for Children, Maryland Nonprofits, Anne Arundel County Public Schools, American Nurses Association, ASHRM, Talbot County Public Schools, Anne Arundel Medical Center, The World Bank, Maryland Fund for Excellence, Heim Lantz, The New Jersey Hospital Association, Leadership Development Institute, Northwestern Mutual, the TEACH Institute and Hospice of the Chesapeake among many others. Rob is a multi-award winning nonprofit leader including the 2011 Martin Luther King Peacemaker Award, 2012 Mentor of the Year Award and a 2013 Innovator of the Year Award from The Maryland Daily Record as well as two Community Trustee awards from Leadership Anne Arundel. Rob is also a Licensed Consultant from Maryland Nonprofits’ Standards for Excellence Institute®, a Certified Trainer in Workplace Conflict Resolution from the Mediation Institute at Eckerd College and holds an Executive Leadership Certificate from Cornell University.
From working with dozens of diverse organizations as a highly-rated trainer, consultant and coach, I am able to assist my clients in finding their hidden pain points and gain traction on them. I have collaborated with manufacturing companies, major medical centers, community colleges, nursing associations, utilities companies, hospices, school systems and numerous nonprofit organizations to train staff, engage in meaningful strategic planning and effective employee coaching.
My training and consulting approach is personalized, rigorous and creative. Training and consulting should be accessible, engaging and actionable and . . . never boring!
My work in the field as a multi-award winning nonprofit director and educator along with several key certifications has enabled me to serve clients with an effective and unique set of consulting, strategy and training tools.
- 2020 Innovation Award, Community Foundation of Anne Arundel County
- 2020 HACA Hero for service to residents in public housing during the pandemic
- 2014 Helping Hand Award, Seeds4Success
- 2014 Incredible Award, NextGen Giving Circle, Community Foundation of Anne Arundel County
- 2013 Innovator of the Year, Maryland Daily Record
- 2012-2013 Artist-In-Residence, Hospice of the Chesapeake
- 2012 Mentor of the Year, Anne Arundel County
- 2011 Martin Luther King Peacemaker Award
- 2011 Energizer Keep Going Hall of Fame Finalist
- 2010 Service Above Self Award, Parole Rotary of Annapolis
- 2009 Baker Artist Award, The Baker Foundation, Baltimore Maryland
- 2x Recipient, Community Trustee/Community Leadership Award, Leadership Anne Arundel
- 5x Recipient, Individual Artist Award, Maryland State Arts Council
- 2006 Annie Award for Performing Arts, Arts Council of Anne Arundel County
Acclaimed presentations for:
World Bank, GSA Creative Services Team, Leadership Anne Arundel, Northwestern Mutual, University of Maryland Fund for Excellence, New Jersey Hospital Association, Heim-Lantz, Maryland Artist Teacher Institute (MATI), Community Action Agency, Catholic Charities, Chrysler, Bravo, Anne Arundel County Public Schools and many more.