List of Training by Category
Building High Performance Teams
- Learn how mission and vision drive performance.
- Engage in team-building activities and games that build trust and communication among team members.
- Study models of high performance teams and put them into practice in real time.
- Overcome common barriers to high performance teams like ego, lack of appreciation, mission drift and poor communication.
Leadership and the Art of Communication
- Identify barriers and facilitators to effective communication.
- Develop communication ease and effectiveness as a supervisor.
- Identify, understand, and harness diverse employee communication styles to increase teamwork and productivity.
Effective Speaking and Presenting
- Learn the best preparation and presentation practices of world-renowned speakers and business leaders
- Understand essential adult learner principles and theories to build effective presentations that reach all style of learners.
- Practice speaking and presenting in a relaxed and supportive environment.
Strategic Thinking and Planning
- Learn the elements of strategic and critical thinking and how they can be used to anticipate and prevent failure.
- Identify and write strategic objectives, performance indicators, critical success factors and rationales for specific projects.
- Develop a strategic plan that is easy to understand, galvanizes employees and is a working and flexible document that moves the organization forward.
How to Have Difficult Conversations with Employees
- Anticipate and eliminate difficult situations with employees before they arise.
- Discover the deeper roots of conflict and what to do about it.
- Develop a plan and strategy to deal with difficult employees.
Self-Management, Stress Reduction and Personal Organization
- Anticipate how stress and overwhelm affect co-workers, team members and
- Learn cutting-edge mindfulness, stress reduction and renewal techniques based on scientific research.
- Apply organizational techniques like Kanban, the 80/20 principle and critical thinking to improve personal organization and effectiveness.
Creativity and Innovation for Leaders
- Understand why creativity is a key skill to business and organizational innovation.
- Learn several creativity techniques and structures to develop new products and processes.
- Practice designing products and processes with cutting-edge techniques like agile thinking, empathy maps and prototyping.
Managing for Performance
- Identify what exceptional work looks like and how to quantify it.
- Create a specific and tiered performance checklist that sets clear expectations.
- Develop confidence and “true authority” to deliver performance feedback and evaluations.
Managing the Human Side of Change
- Examine how change has been introduced effectively and poorly in corporations and what can be learned from it.
- Understand why people resist change and how to lessen resistance by practicing empathy, structured plans and building support through.
- Identify the positive and negative behavior indicators on the change cycle and strategies to address them as change is rolled out.